What is PublicData.eu?
PublicData.eu is a Pan European data portal, providing access to open, freely reusable datasets from local, regional and national public bodies across Europe.
What does PublicData.eu do?
PublicData.eu aims to:
- Provide a single point of access to official open datasets from across Europe (it can be difficult to find datasets buried deep in official websites)
- Overcome language barriers by aggregating datasets from official websites of public bodies in different countries, in multiple languages
- Provide licensing information for datasets and metadata about datasets so that data users know what they can and cannot do with the data
- Enable users to browse, explore and compare datasets by region, subject matter and format
- Offer users a personalised view enabling them to follow datasets, groups and users relevant to their interests
Would you like your data catalogue to be included in PublicData.eu?
If you would like your official EU data catalogue or open data portal to be added to PublicData.eu, please contact us with the details of your data portal. Our team will work with you to integrate the metadata of your datasets and make these appear on PublicData.eu. Please note that we will always link back to the datasets on your portal.